FactionWarsRP
Please login to access FactionwarsRP

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FactionWarsRP
Please login to access FactionwarsRP
FactionWarsRP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Farmer Hotler admin application

2 posters

Go down

Farmer Hotler admin application Empty Farmer Hotler admin application

Post by farmer_hotler Sun Feb 16, 2014 2:06 am

Steam&Ingame Name: Sir baddas farmer Hotler , Muslim jesus
Steam profile URL:steamcommunity.com/id/engineering
Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:27731361

Gmod playtime:total : 717 hours +

Donation amount: 0 , no credit card

Why you want to be admin: I've been admin on servers before and i've always respected the rank with no abuse , i even reported various other staff members abusing (i was on the same server as pleez before he can tell you about it). as an admin i don't value myself higher than the average player and i always look at all sides of the story before punishing (example , somebody gets rdmed , i ask the rdmer , rdmed and if possible any witnesses before punishing). i've played on the server for couple of hours and i've seen stuff happen but haven't seen a lot of staff yet (except pleez)but then again i never contacted any staff yet because i didn't see anybody breaking a rule or reporting me yet

Admin experience:Very very old Mta SA server (that's multi theft auto san andreas) used to be admin there was loved , chromerp gmod rp server , server has been shut down due to an abusive co-owner and i was an admin on that (also loved by players and haven't had any complaints )

What can you do to the server:I can be very active , 1 hour or more a day if needed and multiple hours in weekends , I often stay calm and respond to everybody if they ask for an admin to appear. a lot of my hours of gmod went into RP , i've played almost every kind of rp but i stillthink darkrp is the best and this is one of the better servers where not everything is restricted to players and a nice leveling system that does reward the players

farmer_hotler

Back to top Go down

Farmer Hotler admin application Empty Re: Farmer Hotler admin application

Post by GeneralElite Fri Feb 21, 2014 8:39 am

Hello. My name is Robin.
My rank is Co-Owner.
My In-Game name is [FWHAdmin] GeneralElite

i am gonna add you on steam. i liked you'r reqest alot.
we will talk more on steam Smile

Robin
GeneralElite
GeneralElite
Admin

Back to top Go down