FactionWarsRP
Please login to access FactionwarsRP

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FactionWarsRP
Please login to access FactionwarsRP
FactionWarsRP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pleez admin application

4 posters

Go down

Pleez admin application Empty Pleez admin application

Post by Bradz Thu Feb 13, 2014 3:27 am

As his 7 day verification is not ready. He has kindly asked me to post the app

Steam&Ingame Name: Pleez
Steam profile URL: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198056850243/
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:48292257

Gmod playtime: 1329h

Donation amount: Nothing ;(

Why you want to be admin: I want to be admin cause i like this server allot (have from the whole begining) and that i want to be admin not only cause i like this server also to be duty. I want to be admin on this server allot because i can you show you my skills as an admin and i can show you bugs/glitches as ive done it before. When players join and ask for help i immeditly want to help them so they wont leave ;)If a new player joins who dosent know darkrp i will gladly help him out as i love to help, and always will. As for the rulebreakers i punish them for breaking rules, but not that easy if someone screams "Rdm" i tp to them and they say "Name" rdmed me i dont start punish him when i havent any proof i start checking logs things etc.

Admin experience: Ive been mod on one server wich closed issues and an abuse admin. Admin same thing, but only stopped cause they did not have enough money. That's why i want to become admin on a diffrent server and a good one Wink

What can you do to the server: I can help new player to play, show them how to play factionwarsrp and ofc help the server with bugs and issues. If a new player joins i will show them exactly how to play with prints, houses fading door what ever you can think of. My enemy must be the rulebreakers. Because i cant understand why they break rules as a lovely server like this, I will punish them (depends on what it is they rulebreak) and i will not take it back as they deserv it.
Bradz
Bradz
Admin

https://factionwarsrp.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Pleez admin application Empty Re: Pleez admin application

Post by BloodGaming Thu Feb 13, 2014 5:15 am

nice app hope u get it ;)trustable guy

BloodGaming

Back to top Go down

Post by Pleez Thu Feb 13, 2014 5:20 am

Thanks for the support Wink
Pleez
Pleez

Back to top Go down

Post by Zectron Fri Feb 14, 2014 2:20 am

Nice app Pleez, i have played with him alot and he are a really nice guy, and know about all the exploit things
+Support from here Smile
Zectron
Zectron

http://Factionwarsrp.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down