FactionWarsRP
Please login to access FactionwarsRP

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FactionWarsRP
Please login to access FactionwarsRP
FactionWarsRP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Booker's Admin Application

Go down

Booker's Admin Application Empty Booker's Admin Application

Post by Booker Dewitt Sat Feb 22, 2014 10:44 am

Steam&Ingame Name:Booker Dewitt
Steam profile URL:Not allowing me to post it.
Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:81455615

Gmod playtime:6 Hours (Over 10K hours spent over multiple mates accounts, I've been with GMOD since Gmod 9)

Donation amount:Possibly 30$

Why you want to be admin:Well really I think the server could really improve with a staff member that knows how to work all the commands and extra commands that were added as addons, Plus a staff member knowing how to deal with Abusive Staff or Rule breaking players the proper way and not faulty where they will come and complain. There has been alot of hackers and rule breakers I've seen these past days and I think we could really use another staff member who is on basically all day and can be called on if playing anything else etc, Even if you need me in the middle of the night, I can see about giving you my cell number and you can call me if I'm needed, I can help defend the server against DDos attacks which are getting quite common these days, Me and my friend are currently working on a Anti Cheat so I could talk to him and maybe ask him if he minds if we put it on this server since it's both our decisions.

Admin experience:Owned over 15 Gmod Servers in the past,2 (Regular) 7 (Modded) Minecraft Servers, 1 Half Life 2 Deathmatch.

What can you do to the server:I'm currently learning Lua + C++, I've got countless addons that could really improve the server and make people want to stay more and get them to possibly donate, Plus I offer my experience of being Staff to teach others.
Booker Dewitt
Booker Dewitt

Back to top Go down